Petrol Diesel Prices: There is a slight decline in the prices of crude oil today. Brent crude is trading at $ 79.07 per barrel. At the same time, the prices of petrol and diesel have been revised in the country.
There is a decline in the prices of crude oil in the international market. Around 6 am on Monday morning, WTI crude was being sold at $ 73.56 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude has reached $ 79.07 per barrel. Oil marketing companies in the country have released the latest rates of petrol and diesel. In India, fuel prices are revised every morning at 6 am. Before June 2017, price revision was done every 15 days.
In Gujarat, petrol and diesel are being sold with an increase of 78 paise. In Haryana, petrol has become costlier by 14 paise and diesel by 13 paise. Apart from this, the price of petrol and diesel has also increased in Odisha, Telangana, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh. In Maharashtra, petrol has become cheaper by 44 paise and diesel by 43 paise. Petrol and diesel have become cheaper by 35 paise in Uttar Pradesh. The price of petrol and diesel has declined in West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Arunachal Pradesh.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 90.08 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 102.74 and diesel Rs 94.33 per liter
How much did the prices change in these cities?
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.76 and diesel Rs 89.93 per liter.
– In Ghaziabad the price of diesel has become Rs 96.34 per liter and diesel Rs 89.52 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.74 and diesel Rs 89.93 per liter.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.59 and diesel Rs 94.36 per litre.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per litre.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Every day at 6 am the prices of petrol and diesel change and new rates are released. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensively.
This is how you can know today’s latest prices
You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by writing RSP and their city code to number 9224992249 and BPCL customers can get information by sending SMS to number 9223112222 by writing RSP and their city code. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by typing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to number 9222201122.