PM Svanidhi Yojana: Modi government started this scheme in the year 2020 to make street vendors self-reliant. Loans are given to small traders without any guarantee, so that they can expand their business.
New Delhi: If you also want to start some work of your own to become self-reliant, but are not able to get loan from banks, then your problem will end here. Today we are going to tell you about the scheme of Modi government, where you can easily get a loan without any guarantee. In this government scheme of Modi government, workers get a loan of up to Rs 50,000 to start their work without any guarantee. Not only this, subsidy on interest and cashback of Rs 1200 is also available. We are talking about PM Swanidhi Yojana.
What is PM Swanidhi Scheme?
Under the Self-reliant India campaign, Modi government launched PM Swanidhi Yojana. This government scheme was started by the Central Government in June 2020 during the Corona epidemic. Under this scheme, street vendors get credit facility without giving any mortgage. Loan up to Rs 50,000 is available under the scheme. In this scheme, initially a loan of Rs 10 thousand is given. If it is paid on time, the loan limit is first increased to Rs 20 thousand and then to Rs 50 thousand.
7 percent interest subsidy and cashback
People get loans up to Rs 50 thousand without any guarantee. This loan is given in three installments. 10 thousand, 20 thousand and then 50 thousand. You also get subsidy on interest. If you repay the loan in full for the period for which you have taken it, the government gives a subsidy of 7 percent on the interest paid on the loan. Not only this, if you do digital transactions, you also get cashback up to Rs 1200 in a year. The government has so far distributed about Rs 70 lakh as loan in three installments. More than 53 lakh street vendors have benefited from this government scheme. Till now, Rs 9100 crore has been distributed as loan under PM Swanidhi scheme.
How to apply for PM Swanidhi Yojana
- You do not need to run anywhere to apply under PM Swanidhi Scheme. You can settle it sitting at home. You just have to follow some steps.
- First of all, click on the official website of PM Swanidhi https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/ and register.
- After this you can apply by filling the form.
- If there is any problem in online then you can apply by going to any Common Service Centre.
- Apart from this, you can also apply by going to any government bank.
- If you have any bank account and your bank account is linked to Aadhaar link and mobile number then you can easily apply for this loan.