Passport Online Apply Process: Passport can be easily made online through Passport Seva Portal. We are going to explain its process in this article.
Passport Online Apply Process: Passport is required for foreign travel. You can’t go to any other country without it. Passport is a document that proves your identity abroad. Nowadays, getting a passport has become quite easy. You can easily get it done through online medium. For this, the process has also been simplified by the government on the Passport Seva portal. We are going to tell you about the process of making an online passport in this article.
Documents required to get passport
- 10th Marksheet/Birth Certificate/SIC Policy Bond/PAN Card/Driving License for date of birth proof
- Water bill/Ration card/Postpaid mobile bill/Electricity bill/ITR/Rent agreement/Passbook for address
How to apply for passport through e-form?
- To apply for passport through e-form, you will have to register at the Passport Seva Kendra.
- Before registration, you will have to log in to the Passport Seva Portal.
- After this download the e-form for new passport.
- Validate the downloaded e-form and click on Save button. After this an SML file will be created.
- After this you will have to upload the XML file through the upload e-form.
- After successfully uploading the form you have to click on Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- After this you have to schedule the appointment. Here you have to select your nearest Passport Seva Kendra.
- Now you have to make online payment through SBI Challan.
- After payment, take a print out.
- After this you will have to go to the Passport Seva Kendra with the original documents.
- After this your police verification will be done and you will get the new passport.