PVC Aadhaar Card: If your Aadhaar card is lost, then we are telling you about the online process of ordering a new PVC Aadhaar.
How to Order PVC Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card has become the most important document in today’s time. From taking advantage of any government scheme, during travel, taking admission in school, college, etc., Aadhaar card is required for all tasks. In such a situation, if your Aadhaar card is lost somewhere, then you may have to face a huge loss. In such a situation, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar issuing organization, provides Aadhaar users the facility to get PVC Aadhaar card. If your Aadhaar card is also lost, then we are telling you about the process of getting PVC card easily online.
What is PVC Aadhaar Card?
If a person’s Aadhaar card is lost, then in such a situation you can get it made again. For this you have to visit the official website of UIDAI. PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride. It is a card with a digitally signed QR code that looks like a credit/debit card. You can take this card anywhere by keeping it like a card. In this card also all the information like Aadhaar number, name, gender etc. is recorded.
how much will be the fee
Any Aadhaar user can order PVC Aadhaar card online. For this you will have to pay a fee of Rs.50 only. You can give this payment through online medium. Along with credit or debit card for payment, the option of UPI is also available. Let us know about the process of ordering PVC Aadhaar card.
How to order PVC Aadhaar Card
- For this, first of all, click on the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/genricPVC.
- Then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After this click on the option of Said OTP. If your number is not registered then enter your number by clicking on the option of My Mobile Number is not Registered and then get OTP called.
- Then further enter OTP and read term and condition and click on it.
- After this all the details of Aadhaar will appear in front of you.
- Next, choose the option of Make Payment and then make the payment immediately by choosing the option of credit or debit card.
- You will get a receipt in a PDF format as soon as you make the payment.
- Then to see the status, you will get the Service Request Number through SMS.
- Now you can check the status of your Aadhaar through this SRN number.