There was no change in the prices of petrol and diesel in the capital Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. However, a slight increase in prices has been seen in Chennai.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today: Despite a slight increase in the prices of crude oil in the international market, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country remain stable. Oil marketing companies have released the latest rates of petrol and diesel. There was no change in the prices of petrol and diesel in the capital Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. However, fuel prices in Chennai have increased by only 0.32 paise.
Petrol is available at Rs 96.48 per liter in Uttar Pradesh. Compared to yesterday, the price has fallen by 0.12 paise. It is available at Rs 109.70 per liter in Madhya Pradesh, Rs 106.64 in Maharashtra, Rs 96.42 in Gujarat and Rs 103.08 per liter in Chhattisgarh. In India, fuel prices are revised every morning at 6 am. Before June 2017, price revision was done every 15 days.
Petrol and diesel prices in 4 metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 103.07 and diesel Rs 94.66 per liter
How much did the prices change in these major cities?
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 97 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
– In Ghaziabad the price of diesel has become Rs 96.58 per liter and diesel has become Rs 89.75 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.47 and diesel Rs 89.81 per liter.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per litre.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per litre.
New rates released every morning at 6 am
Every day at 6 am the prices of petrol and diesel change and new rates are released. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensively.
Know today’s latest prices sitting at home
You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by typing RSP and their city code on number 9224992249 and BPCL customers can get information by sending SMS on number 9223112222 by writing RSP and their city code. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by typing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to number 9222201122.