PAN Card Reprint: If your PAN card is lost or torn then you can get a duplicate PAN card. Let us know about its easy process.
PAN Card Reprint: Nowadays, PAN card has become a very important document. It is required for all tasks ranging from filing Income Tax Return to investing, buying property, opening a bank account etc. In such a situation, it is very important to have PAN card. Due to using PAN card for a long time, it gets torn many times. In this way you can easily get another PAN card. For this you will have to follow some easy steps. After this the card will be delivered at home. You will also have to pay a fee for this.
How much fee will have to be paid?
Many times local shops demand Rs 100 to Rs 200 for getting a second PAN card printed, but by visiting the official website of NSDL you can get the PAN card reprinted by paying only Rs 50. If you also want to get a new PAN card, then we are telling you how to get it.
How to get duplicate pan card
- For this you should go to Google and search Reprint Pan Card.
- After this you will see the option of Reprint Pan Card on the official website of NSDL. Click on it.
- After this you go here and enter PAN card details like PAN card number, Aadhaar number, date of birth and captcha code.
- After this you have to accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
- After this, a page will open in front of you on which all the information related to your PAN will be recorded. Cross verify it.
- After this you click on Request OTP.
- Then OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it here.
- After this it will have to be validated.
- After this you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to get the PAN card.
- You can use net banking or UPI to pay the fee.
- After payment, your duplicate PAN card will be delivered within 7 days.