November 2023 Bank Holidays: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the list of holidays for the month of November. According to this list, banks will remain closed for a total of 15 days including the second and fourth Saturdays and four Sundays of the month.
Bank Holidays in November 2023: The month of October is nearing an end. After this November will begin. Many festivals are falling in the next month i.e. November 2023. In such a situation, there are going to be bumper holidays for banks. Due to holidays, customers’ work related to banks may be affected. If you also have to do any work related to the bank, then get it done as soon as possible so that you do not have to regret later. Before this, please see the list of holidays (Bank Holidays in November 2023) once.
As per the instructions of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), banks will remain closed on all public holidays and some regional holidays depending on the particular state. Regional holidays are decided by the state government. According to the list of holidays of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), there will be a total of 16 days holidays in the next month. This also includes Saturday and Sunday holidays. Actually, there are 4 Sundays falling in the month of November. Along with this, there is a bank holiday on the second and fourth Saturday, that is, these 6 holidays are fixed in the entire country. In such a situation, let us know when the banks are going to remain closed in the next month.
When will banks remain closed in November 2023?
- 1 November 2023, Wednesday: Kannada Rajyotsava/Kut/Karva Chauth
- 10 November 2023, Friday: Wangala Festival
- 13 November 2023, Monday: Govardhan Puja/Lakshmi Puja (Deepawali)/Diwali
- 14 November 2023, Tuesday: Diwali (Bali Pratipada)/Deepawali/Vikram Samwant New Year Day/Lakshmi Puja
- 15 November 2023, Wednesday: Bhaidooj/Chitragupta Jayanti/Lakshmi Puja (Deepawali)/Ningol Chakkauba/Bharatraditiya
- 20 November 2023, Monday: Chhath (Morning Arghya)
- 23 November 2023, Thursday: Seng Kutsnem/Egas-Bagwal
- 27 November 2023, Monday: Guru Nanak Jayanti / Kartik Purnima / Rahas Purnima
- 30 November 2023, Thursday: Kanakadas Jayanti
Saturday and Sunday
- 11 November 2023, 2nd Saturday
- 25 November 2023, 4th Saturday
- 5 November 2023, Sunday
- 12 November 2023, Sunday
- 19 November 2023, Sunday
- 26 November 2023, Sunday
Work can be completed online
Despite banks being closed, customers can complete many types of tasks digitally. Bank holidays have no effect on digital services like UPI, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking. In such a situation, if any of your work can be done digitally, holidays will have no effect on it. You can complete your work comfortably.