Indian Railways: There is going to be a timing change in more than 100 trains which you will have to note, especially if you are traveling from October 1, 2023, then you should know about these changes.
Indian Railways: Indian Railways has decided to change the timing of more than 100 trains from October 1, 2023. According to a report, there will be changes in the timings of some trains of Northern and North-Eastern Railways. In such a situation, now Indian Railways is ready to present the fully prepared New All Indian Railways Time Table.
The new time table of train operations will be released by Indian Railways on September 30, 2023. There may be a change of 5 minutes to an hour in the arrival and departure time of 182 trains.
The changes will be effective from October 1
- The timing of operation of trains will change from October 1. The new timing of train operations will be released by the Railways on September 30. Apart from the Delhi-Lucknow main line of Northern and North Eastern Railway, there are 182 trains which run via Bareilly through Bareilly-Chandausi branch line, Tanakpur-Kasganj and Kasganj-Haldwani lines, their timing will be changed.
- These could be big changes
- There will be a change of 5 minutes to 1 hour in the arrival and departure time of 182 trains passing through Bareilly.
- Apart from the Delhi-Lucknow main line of Northern and North Eastern Railway, 182 trains from Bareilly-Chandausi branch line, Tanakpur-Kasganj and Kasganj-Haldwani lines pass through Bareilly.
- Of these, 62 trains run daily while other trains travel via Bareilly 1 to 4 days a week.
- At the same time, a new time table of the train can be prepared between Lucknow and Anand Vihar.
- According to media reports, the proposed time table also includes increase in the speed of some trains.
- Apart from this, new stops will also be added for some trains.
- Railways has also made arrangements for e-timetable.
- There is a proposal to change the All Indian Railways time table.
- There is a proposal to run some trains at faster speed while some are proposed to give new stoppages.
- A specific window of time will be given for Moradabad in the revised time table.
- Railway Board will run a new train from Bhavnagar to Haridwar.
- Many trains will run at faster speeds and as a result, there will be an adjustment of 2 to 1 hour in the schedule of long distance trains traveling from Moradabad.