Google Pay App: A great Diwali offer has come on Google Pay, in which you can get a discount of Rs 501. To get this you will have to complete some challenges on GPay App. If you are successful in completing this challenge then you will get Rs 501 as Google Pay Reward.
Popular payment app Google Pay has made complete arrangements to give good wishes on Diwali. You can also get Shagun on the fintech app famous for great rewards. On the occasion of Diwali, the company will give you a gift of Rs 501. However, for this you will have to complete some challenges. The American company is running Festival City promotion on the payment app. Some challenges will be given in this. We are giving further information about how these challenges will be and how they will be completed.
Not only can you get a Shagun worth Rs 501, but you are also getting a chance to win a special gift. What could be a better chance than this to celebrate Diwali? Let’s talk about Google Pay’s Festival City, where you can get the omen of Diwali. You will get a Diwali map on Google Pay, whose challenges will have to be completed.
Google Pay: Keep these things in mind
Before starting the Google Pay challenge, make sure that you have an updated version of Google Pay in your phone. If it is an old version, then first update it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Apart from this, it is also necessary to have an active bank account linked with Google Pay. If all your work is complete then you can start completing the challenge.
Google Festival City Diwali Offer Google Pay
Google Pay: Complete the challenge like this
To get the omen of Diwali, users will have to follow this process.
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone and view the homepage.
- Tap on the Festival City option in the ‘Promotions’ section.
- Now you will come to a Diwali map. Many types of color areas will be visible here.
- Every area has its own game and challenge.
- New maps will continue to be unlocked on the map till 20 November 2023.
- As you progress, more areas and building challenges will be unlocked.
- Now you will have to take Welcome Shagun, for this you will have to pay Rs 1.
- You will get Shagun on completing each challenge.
- Chance to win Redmi Note 12 5G phone
Challenges can be of many types. There is also a building challenge for which you will have to do different types of transactions. There will also be two special challenges in which Rangoli Fest and Fun Zone will have to be completed.
Google Pay will give you two scratch cards. For this you will have to collect 501 omens. Among these, one scratch card is for ‘Cashback’, while the other is for ‘Special Locked Reward’. You will get Rs 501 in cashback. Below you can see what you can get under ‘Special Locked Reward’.
Redmi Note 12 5G phone
- 30% discount on Dominos, Myntra, Zomato, Reliance Smart.
- Discount of Rs 120 on Amazon Prime membership.
- 30 percent discount on YouTube Premium monthly subscription.
- Rs 450 off on Times Prime Annual Subscription.
- Rs 100 off on 3 months subscription of Hotstar.
- Discount of Rs 100 on MX Player annual subscription.
- You can also share the Google Pay challenge with friends. By going to ‘Shagun counter’ you can check how many shaguns have been received.