Digital life Certificate: If you have submitted your life certificate and now want to download its life certificate, then you can do this work easily.
Jeevan Pramaan Patra: The month of November is very important for crores of pensioners across the country. In this month they have to submit Life Certificate. If you fail to do this then you will not get pension from December. You will have to submit this Jeevan Pramaan Patra letter to the pension issuing authority like banks, post office. You can adopt two methods to submit the life certificate. Firstly, you can personally go to the bank or post office and submit the life certificate. The second method is to submit Digital Life Certificate.
After submitting digital life certificate, definitely check the status.
It is noteworthy that all pensioners have to submit their life certificate once a year. The validity of this life certificate is for 12 months. Super senior citizens above 80 years of age have got the facility to submit life certificate between 1 October 2023 and 10 November 2023. Whereas senior citizens above 60 years of age can complete this work between November 1 and November 30, 2023. If you have submitted your Digital Life Certificate and want to check its submission status, then you can do this work easily.
How to check status
- After checking your life certificate status, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Your life certificate certificate ID details will be recorded in this.
- After this you visit the website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login.
- Enter your life certificate certificate ID and captcha here.
- After this you will start seeing your Jeevan Pramaan certificate.
- What to do if life certificate is not submitted?
- If you are not able to see the life certificate even after submitting it digitally, then there is no need to worry. You contact the pension issuing institution like bank or post office. For this you will get the complete process on the official website of Indian Post or banks.