How to book train ticket using google pay: If you want to book an urgent ticket, you can also use Google Pay. Through this app you will be able to easily book train tickets. You just have to follow a few steps and you are done.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform from where you can easily make payments to anyone. Also, whether it is a small grocery shop or a mall, you can make payment easily. You must be knowing all this but do you know that you can easily book a train ticket by booking a train ticket? Yes, this can be done. Google Pay can be used to book train tickets. Now let us tell you how to do this.
How to book train ticket through Google Pay:
- First of all you have to open Google Pay app in the phone.
- After this you have to go to the search bar and go to ConfirmTkt. Click on it.
- Tap on Open Website below. After this a new page will open.
- Here you have to select the names of stations in From and To. Then you have to select the date below.
- Then tap on Search Train below. Now you will get information about all the trains.
- Select the train as per the availability of seats and trains.
- Then you will be asked to sign in, then tap on Continue. Enter the tickets that will be asked next.
- After this select the train once more. Select the train class and then tap on Book. The amount will also be written at the bottom of the book.
- Then you have to enter IRCTC account details. If you don’t have an account, create an account.
- After this the details of the passenger will have to be shared.
- Confirm all the details and click on Continue.
- Then select payment method. After this click on Proceed to continue.
- Then enter UPI PIN. Then enter IRCTC password and captcha code.
- Then submit it. Your ticket will be booked and a confirmation message will also appear on the screen.