Bank Holidays List: If you also have any work related to the bank, then check the list of holidays before that. Now this week banks will open only for two days on Wednesday and Thursday. Banks will remain locked from 10th to 15th.
Bank Holidays on Diwali: There are many festivals this month including Dhanteras, Diwali and Chhath Puja. If you also have any bank related work, then check the list of holidays before that. Now this week banks will open only for two days on Wednesday and Thursday. Banks will remain locked from 10th to 15th. In such a situation, if you have any work then complete it in these 2 days only.
State holidays are also included in the list of bank holidays released by the Reserve Bank. Let us check on which days banks will remain closed this time in the month of November.
Bank Holidays List on Diwali
- November 10 – Banks will remain closed in Shillong due to Govardhan Puja/Lakshmi Puja/Deepawali/Diwali.
- 11 November – Banks will remain closed due to second Saturday.
- November 12 – Banks across the country will remain closed on Sunday.
- 13 November – Due to Govardhan Puja/Lakshmi Puja/Deepawali/Diwali, there will be holiday in banks in Agartala, Dehradun, Gangtok, Imphal, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow.
- 14 November – There will be holiday in banks in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bengaluru, Gangtok, Mumbai, Nagpur due to Diwali (Bali Pratipada) / Vikram Samvat New Year / Lakshmi Puja.
- 15 November – Banks will remain closed in Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow and Shimla due to Bhai Dooj/Chitragupta Jayanti/Lakshmi Puja/Ningal Chakkuba/Bhratri Dwitiya.
Use online banking
Banks will remain closed in the month of November due to holidays and the bank has provided the facility that people can do their work sitting at home through mobile net banking, but in such a situation, you may face problems while withdrawing cash from the ATM. Therefore, arrange for cash before the holidays.
Check official link
For more information about bank holidays, you can also visit the official link of Reserve Bank of India https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/HolidayMatrixDisplay.aspx. Here you will get information about bank holidays of every state every month.