Aadhaar Card Update: If you also have an Aadhaar card, then you should update these settings immediately, because fraud can happen to you too.
Aadhaar Card Update: Cyber fraud cases are increasing rapidly in the country. Criminals are committing big frauds by misusing information from Aadhaar and other documents. Many cases of this have come to light. However, you can protect your Aadhaar from fraud. For this you will have to update some settings.
Aadhaar is a document which is now being used in most places. Aadhaar is being used for government work as well as private work. If you do not have Aadhar card, you will not be able to complete many tasks. Aadhaar is a 12 digit number, which can be used digitally or physically. In such a situation, you too can become a victim of fraud.
How to protect your Aadhaar from being misused
If you want to avoid fraud then you should lock the biometric information in Aadhaar. After biometric information is locked, no one will be able to get information related to your Aadhaar. However, when you have to use Aadhaar, you can unlock it again and use it. This will greatly reduce the possibility of fraud.
- First of all you should download the Aadhaar app
- You have to click on “Register My Aadhaar” at the top of the app.
- Now you have to create a four digit password
- For this you will have to enter Aadhaar number and captcha security.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- After entering OTP your Aadhaar account will be opened.
- Now click on “Biometrics Lock” below
- Once again you have to enter captcha and OTP
- After OTP is verified, your biometric will be locked.
- It is noteworthy that in modern times many works related to Aadhaar are being done. Even now money is being withdrawn from the account through Aadhaar. In such a situation, if you do not lock Aadhaar then money may disappear from your account.